Sunday, June 21, 2015

Rockin In My School Shoes

Pete The Cat, Rocking In My School Shoes!

... the Cat- Rocking in My School Shoes! Just a little bit of my unit

Class Book Idea from: Pete the Cat- Rocking in my School Shoes Unit!

Posted by Maria Eshman at 10:36 PM 13 comments:

... The whole class goes around singing

Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes coloring page

Rocking in My School Shoes , I Love My White Shoes , My Four Groovy ...

schoolshoesbulletinboard2.jpg?w=535

Pete the Cat Rocking My School Shoes Downloads 637 Recommended 0

Rocking in My School Shoes craftivity with two response pages



Pete The Cat, Rocking In My School Shoes!, ... the Cat- Rocking in My School Shoes! Just a little bit of my unit, Class Book Idea from: Pete the Cat- Rocking in my School Shoes Unit!, Posted by Maria Eshman at 10:36 PM 13 comments:, ... The whole class goes around singing "I'm rockin in my school shoes, Pete the Cat Rocking in my School Shoes coloring page, Rocking in My School Shoes , I Love My White Shoes , My Four Groovy ..., schoolshoesbulletinboard2.jpg?w=535, Pete the Cat Rocking My School Shoes Downloads 637 Recommended 0, Rocking in My School Shoes craftivity with two response pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment